With more auditors, more audit automation, tax debt analysis, and underground economy detection, CRA is set to accelerate collection of $2.5B over the next 5 years. Are you prepared?
100% Audit Protection For FBC Members
If you're audited by the CRA we'll represent you at no extra cost. This is part of our Member Service Guarantee, which includes Audit Protection. You have the peace of mind knowing that we stand behind the tax solutions that we prepare for you. The experience, expertise and painstaking care we bring to each Member relationship means peace of mind for you in any dealings with government agencies/departments and financial institutions.
Have you been contacted by CRA for an audit of your farm or small business? Disagree with your Notice of Assessment?
CRA isn't always right! If you're contacted, all you have to do is make one call. To us. We'll handle the rest; including coming over to your home/office to help review documents, missing and requested information.
We've Seen It All
Request a Free Consultation
Five Types of Government Audits in Canada
Our Member Services Guarantee includes Audit Protection so you're covered in case of an audit.
1) Income Tax Audit
The CRA Income Tax Audit is the most basic audit and come in as requests for documentation, reviews or a full audit. The CRA re-assesses the amount of money you took in and spent on a personal and corporate basis.
2) GST / HST Audit
The CRA assess to see if you have been collecting and remitting GST/HST as well as filing your returns accurately and on a timely basis.
3) Employer Compliance Audit
The CRA makes sure you have been properly filing, withholding and remitting statutory deductions from your payroll, along with all reporting.
4) AgriStability and AgriInvest Audit Protection
We can negotiate on your behalf for AgriStability and AgriInvest payments.
You benefit from the expertise of our farm tax specialists during the audit/review process to claim submission and full claim recovery.
In 2010, we recovered an additional $8 million in payments for Members that the government initially denied or questioned.
5) Workers' Compensation Audit Representation
Workers' compensation (WorkSafeBC/WCB/WSIB) protects you from costly court settlements with no-fault workplace insurance and also provides services and support to keep your workplace safe. The benefits protect your workers by replacing lost income and providing health care costs. Workers' compensation also helps get your workers back on the job and your business back to full productivity.
We can help you deal with workers' compensation (WorkSafeBC/WCB/WSIB) and Statement of Contract Payment requests (T5018) from CRA, required by all businesses that employ 1 or more full- or part-time workers.
Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone.
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624
Click to call your closest office: