By subscribing to FBC Payroll or FBC Bookkeeping services you agree to the following terms and conditions.
FBC Bookkeeping Service
In consideration of the FBC Bookkeeping monthly subscription, Farm Business Consultants Inc. (FBC) will provide the following services until such time as written notice of cancellation is received by FBC:
- Provide accurate recording of monthly transactions related to your business.
- Complete a monthly account reconciliation.
- Prepare a trial balance, transaction record, summary balance sheet, and income statement.
- Preparation of GST/PST/HST returns.
- Provide access to secure and confidential on-line bookkeeping dashboard.
- Assign a dedicated Bookkeeping Specialist to work with you.
As an FBC Bookkeeping client, you agree to the following:
- Provide electronic (read only) access to all the associated bank and credit card accounts and all other information relevant to the preparation of bookkeeping reports.
- Scan and upload cash receipts.
- Provide payroll and capital/loan details.
- Access tools to complete invoices, project management, and scan to store all receipts. (optional).
- File and pay taxes as required.
- Maintain originals of all source documents.
- Regularly collaborate with your dedicated FBC Bookkeeping Specialist to review bookkeeping questions or concerns.
By subscribing to FBC Bookkeeping you authorize FBC to process payment each month with the credit card used to initiate the subscription.
In consideration of the FBC Payroll monthly subscription, Farm Business Consultants Inc. (FBC) will provide the following services until such time as written notice of cancellation is received by FBC.
- Calculate payroll owing and withholdings for your business and employees based on information provided by you such as employee information, TD1 forms, time sheets, direct deposit information (if using direct deposit service).
- Prepare pay slips and CRA remittance documents for each pay period.
- Initiate direct deposit payments to employees (if using direct deposit) or provide you with payslips if you pay employees by cheque.
- Schedule and submit CRA remittance payments as required (if using direct deposit) or provide you with remittance documentation if you do not use direct deposit.
- Prepare year-end T4 and records of employment.
- Assign a dedicated Payroll Specialist to work with you.
As an FBC Payroll client, you agree to the following:
- Provide accurate information related to payroll management such as payroll frequency, employee information, TD1 forms, time sheet etc)
- Provide necessary required access to payroll banking and CRA payroll accounts.
- Notify FBC Payroll about changes to your payroll at least seven (days) in advance of the next pay period.
- If you are not using direct deposit servicees, you will be responsible for making payments to your employees and remitting payroll withholdings to the CRA.
- If you do not use direct deposit and fail to remit payroll withholdings as required by the CRA, FBC will not be responsible for late fees or penalties.
By subscribing to FBC Payroll you authorize FBC to process payment each month with the credit card used to initiate the subscription.
FBC may, at its sole discretion, increase or decrease the regular monthly fee for service and will notify you of any fee changes in the month prior to the change.
In performing our services, we expressly do not send sensitive documents by e-mail. E-mail is not a secure means of communications, so we strongly encourage Customers to use secure methods to send documents and view FBC documents, reports and dashboards.
One of our underlying principles is a duty of confidentiality with respect to client affairs. FBC Bookkeeping preserves the secrecy of all confidential information that becomes known during the engagement. Accordingly, we will not provide any third party with confidential information without specifically authorized with prior consent; we have been ordered or expressly required by law; or the information requested is (or enters into) public domain. The Customer does consent to the disclosure of select information to affiliates for marketing purposes. The Member can withdraw consent at any time by using the unsubscribe feature that is part of every electronic communication.
FBC may, at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement for any reason by providing you with written notice in the month prior to termination of services. In the event of termination, you will be charged all fees due up to and including the month in which termination is effective.
This engagement when agreed to by the Customer is subject to and conditional upon approval of FBC. It is understood and agreed that this engagement may not be assigned by the Customer without the consent in writing of FBC.
This engagement letter forms the entire agreement. The Customer agrees that FBC makes no representations or warranties not shown on this engagement letter and that FBC is responsible only to the Customer.
FBC Bookkeeping Service #150, 3015 – 5th Ave N.E. Calgary, AB T2A 6T8 1-800-265-1002